Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why Blog?

I want my opinion to be voiced. I also feel that a blog will force me to delve further into my own opinions. It will point to me what my interests are and will encourage me to research more on certain topics and to write about them. I feel like a blog can be a representation of one's character. I am not writing for you , I am writing for me. These are my thoughts. They belong to me. If I choose to make this blog public, it will feel liberating. You can comment on them, I will read your criticism. I will learn about your thoughts on my thoughts. We all have thoughts. We all have opinions. I would love to take a stand on my opinions. Whether that be on travels, family, food, love, life, myself, makeup, hair, whatever have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment