Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My first Blog Post

So I have created a blog. When someone asks me what I have been doing in SF as of late..I can say "I have started a blog." It is a start, right? It is a great way to also keep in touch with my friends on the other side of the country.

Asides from this blog which I just created, I have been doing a bunch of other stuff..such as learning how to cook and being organized. I harassed my husband for about a week to take me to the DMV so I can get a drivers license handbook..but of course once I got the handbook- I never bothered to open it and study. What have I accomplished in the last month which I have been here?

I have applied to A LOT of jobs.

2 comments:

  1. I can cook almost anything! Thai food, mexican, italian, all types of guju food. You name it and I can whisk it up!

    ReplyDelete