Hello Blog,
I have been so very negligent with you. I know, I am sorry. I don't have any excuses. Anyway, I have been in San Fran for three months now. What have I accomplished ? I got my drivers license, which is great ! I start working this coming Wednesday at AMB, a publicly traded REIT, as an SEC Reporting Analyst. This sounds pretty cool, I'm excited. Finally I am going to be working a steady 9-5 as opposed to the random hours I was experiencing in auditing. I am aware that there will be long hours during quarter end. Which I am expecting and hoping won't be too bad! I think what my mentality is to get on board, save money and then go to school. This means I actually have to SAVE money. I was a housewife for three months of my life, lOl. I learned how the flow of things work in this home. Understand the basics of a lot. Got acclimated to the home and the family. I started up on a few hobbies. This is going to be a cool new chapter of my life..looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck :) :) :)
ReplyDelete